Masterminds is offering an exciting opportunity as a social media manager.
You will be responsible for managing posts, publishing original content and responding to followers. Your goal is to help us grow the organisation in collaboration with out teams, content creators and management to allow us to fill the goals set out for 2018.
What we want:
- Somebody who is passionate about esports
- Proven experience in a social media marketing environment, on an equivalent role (sell yourself!)
- Access to Photoshop, and a working knowledge to help us maintain graphics as required
- Video editing skills are a plus
- Photography skills are a major plus
- Must be Australian based
What we offer:
- Opportunity for travel for the right candidate to LAN events around Australia
- The ability to further your professional portfolio through the original content you create
- An awesome environment in a growing esports team.
- For the right candidate, this is a paid opportunity
- Growth opportunities within the org to help us grow and mature in the even changing world of Australian Esports
If the above sounds like something you want to apply for, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us what makes you a great candidate for the role.
Please include examples of any past work as relevant to your application.
Applications close Friday January 12th.